Tuesday 17 April 2012

First Blog

How does one begin blogging? It's a strange notion to me. Firstly, no one reads this blog yet so I'm currently writing to myself and an imagined audience of future ghosts. Secondly, blogging isn't something I have much experience in. When I say the word, 'blogging', it feels strange in my mouth. 'Writing', however, I'm all over that. I can say it real natural like it's nothing. I'm going to use this blog to share my writing and keep anyone that's interested informed on what gigs I'm doing and what music I'm making and with whom I am doing those things.

To start with I'm going to put up a few of my NaPoWriMo pieces. The fact that one day somebody might see them will force a splinter of discipline into my rather relaxed approach to 'a poem a day'.

Safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment